Ceiling Collapses, Three People Hurt

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Emergency crews in Huntsville are helping people who were hurt when a ceiling collapsed.

They are providing assistance to three residents of Sparkman Homes. The housing community is located in the 100 block of Mason Court.

A spokeswoman for the Huntsville Housing Authority says a ceiling collapsed inside one of the housing units.

A WHNT NEWS 19 crew saw ambulances take three people to the hospital.

WHNT NEWS 19 is talking with the spokeswoman and will report more information once the spokeswoman confirms it.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.