Man Electrocuted In Attic Of Florence Law Office

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

Photo by Carter Watkins, WHNT News 19

FLORENCE, Ala. (WHNT) – Florence Fire and Rescue say a man was electrocuted in the attic of a law office on Monday afternoon.

The man was repairing the air conditioning/heating unit at O’Bannon and O’Bannon Law Offices on Pine Street.

The man was rushed to a nearby hospital, but died.  Police say he was Robert Salter, 57, of Florence.  He worked for J.C. Hamm and Sons.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.