Assistant Manager, Smashburger
Assistant Manager – Smashburger
Base Pay: $29,000 – $35,000 /Year
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Restaurant, Food, Hospitality
Manages Others : Yes
Job Type: Restaurant – Food Service – Management – Hospitality – Hotel
Education: High School
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Post Date: 6/25/2012
In an effort to assist us in our hiring process, we have a more detailed website to continue the application process. Once you have applied through career builder you will be sent a confirmation e-mail with a link to continue the application process. Please allow up to 30 minutes to complete the final step. Your application will not be reviewed until this final step is complete.
Thank you for your interest in this position with Smashburger, we look forward to reviewing your application.
Smashburger is coming to Madison, AL! Join our team and help build our culture! We are excited to come to Madison, and we want to share this great opportunity with you! Check us out @ http://www.smashburger.com
Smashburger is the place to be for burger lovers
and a great place to build a career!
Smashburger was born to carry the torch for the modern burger lover. Where smash, sizzle & savor mean a dedication to creating the best-tasting “cooked-to-order” burger. We start with 100% Angus Beef, smashed, seared and seasoned on the grill, placed on a butter-toasted artisan bun and topped with the highest-quality cheeses, freshest produce and condiments. A place where you can get a 1/3 or 1/2 pound burger with one of our great recipes or you can create your own. A place that is close to home and affordable. Where the energy is comfortable and relaxed. Where the food is served to you quickly and on a plate – not in a bag.
We’re looking for high energy individuals with a passion for teamwork.
The Assistant Manager provides leadership and motivation to ensure that all managers and team members are guest-focused, team-focused, and community-connected. The Assistant Manager will exercise knowledge of restaurant operations, manage staff resources, provide counsel, develop and coach managers and improve sales, profits and operating standards.
* Oversees the human resource function in the restaurant ensuring recruitment, selection, orientation, training, scheduling and performance management functions meet or exceed company specified criteria.
* Ensures that all company specified training programs are being strictly adhered to including hourly, shift leader and manager training programs and alcohol awareness training.
* Provides performance feedback and recognition to all managers and team members on an ongoing and timely basis.
* Involved in all local store marketing efforts.
* Oversees and ensures the daily execution of the Mission Statement and Core Values.
* Complies with company policies, practices and procedures and communicates all changes to managers and team members.
* Establishes daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly sales goals/forecasts to meet and exceed budgeted expectations.
* Understands Profit and Loss Statements, coaches managers on how to attain agreed upon goals and creates action plans for opportunity areas.
Requirements is you have 2+ year of restaurant management experience in a quick service or casual dining environment. This role requires the completion of a high school education or equivalent, a valid Class C license to travel between units, a satisfactory background check, periodic travel, a satisfactory background check, credit check, skill assessment, the ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, and most important SIZZLING customer service skills and outstanding leadership qualities, we want to hear from you!
* Previous ASM experience at full service or QSR operation
* Experience dealing with alcohol sales is preferred
* Experience managing a staff of at least 10 employees
* Average weekly volume of unit managed of at least $25,000 per week.
* Candidates must be highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and professional written and verbal communication skills.
* Requires basic to intermediate mathematical computations.
* Proven track record of successfully managing multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
* Maintain confidential information, adhere to and enforce company policies, programs, and compliance issues.
Some of our benefits include:
* Competitive Compensation
* Great Upward Mobility
* Flexible Schedules
* Medical Insurance
* Paid Vacation Program
Click here to apply.
WHNT News 19 posts jobs, but we do not check with companies to see when these are closed. Please check with the company before you apply to find out if listing is still valid.