Leasing Associate, Continental Properties Company Inc.
Company: Continental Properties Company Inc.
Base Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Industry: Real Estate – Property Mgt
Manages Others: Yes
Job Type: Real Estate, Sales
Required Education: Not Specified
Required Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Required Travel: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: No
Reference ID: Not Available
Location: 121 Continental Drive Madison, AL 35758
Contact: Not Available
Do you LOVE helping people?
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a dynamic and diverse national real estate development company headquartered in Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin. Continental develops and manages retail, multifamily, and hospitality projects across the country.
We’re looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a full time Leasing Associate at our Springs at Madison residential property in Huntsville, AL. Our Leasing Associates are responsible for taking care of our existing residents and showing our communities to prospects.
What you’ll do:
* Show apartment homes to prospective residents.
* Respond to phone and internet inquiries.
* Respond to requests from residents and exceed their expectations.
* Plan resident social events.
* Write maintenance requests.
A career with the Springs offers:
* Competitive base wage with an industry-leading resident retention bonus program.
* Generous rent discount program.
* An industry-leading benefits package including medical and dental insurance, short- and long-term disability coverage, and 401(k).
* Outstanding work environment (Class A communities) with potential for long-term growth as we add new Springs communities throughout the country.
If you have the skills to meet this challenge and are ready to work side-by-side with some of the most talented and dedicated people in the industry, please submit your resume today.
What we need:
* Strong customer focus and previous customer/sales experience.
* Skilled problem solver.
* Typing/keyboard skills.
* Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently.
* Interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships.
* Demonstrated track record of the highest degree of ethics and integrity.
* Ability to work evenings and weekends.
Click here to apply.
WHNT News 19 posts jobs, but we do not check with companies to see when these are closed. Please check with the company before you apply to find out if listing is still valid.