Controls Engineer- Foxboro DCS, Premier System Integrators
Controls Engineer- Foxboro DCS
Premier System Integrators
Employee Type :
Manages Others :
Job Type :
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Relocation Covered :
Post Date :
Ref ID :
Description PREMIER System Integrators, Inc. specializes in the specification, development, manufacture, installation, and startup of both PLC and computer based factory automation control and information systems. By integrating scheduling, tracking, quality and other information to our company’s automation and control systems, PREMIER System Integrators helps our customers realize their goal of total plant integration.
PREMIER System Integrators was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Smyrna, TN; approximately 20 miles southeast of Nashville. Since its founding, PREMIER System Integrators has grown to employ over 170 employees and has additional offices in Decatur, AL and Cincinnati, OH; as well as having on-site Technical Services personnel at customer locations across three states. Currently, we are seeking an experienced Controls Engineer to join our Decatur Engineering Team.
View more job details and apply by visiting https://www.premier-system.com/CareerCenter/OpenPositions.aspx.
Controls Engineer Responsibilities:
* Provides application/control systems design and development for systems of varied complexity.
* Develops and evaluates alternative system solutions that meet stated requirements.
* Modifies program/system logic involving multiple systems and subsystems.
* Develops proficiency in several programming languages and control device networks for PLC’s, PC’s, or DCS systems.
* Interacts with customers to gain an understanding of the business environment. Defines scope, plans and deliverables for assigned work.
* BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Computer Engineering from an accredited college/university.
* 5+ years of Foxboro DCS experience.
* Experience working in industrial controls and continuous process.
* Must be able to handle multiple tasks, have excellent attention to detail, and be willing and able to learn new technologies quickly.
* Must have graphic design and development experience including communications, tag configuration, graphic screen development, historization, and alarming
* HMI experience such as Wonderware, FactoryTalk View, Cimplicity, Intellution, or the like.
* Experience with data historization and trending such as SQL programming, OSI PI, AIM*, Informix, Aspentech Info21.
* Experience with alarm management and rationalization a plus.
* S88 Batch programming a plus
* Experience with PLC programming a plus.
* Experience in one or more programming or scripting languages (Java, VB, VBA, VB.NET, C, C# are a plus).
* Experience with other DCS systems such as Yokogawa or Honeywell is a plus.
* Successful completion of drug screen and background check is required.
* Must be authorized to work in the United States without restrictions. PREMIER is not currently accepting work visas.
* Must complete online application at https://www.premier-system.com/CareerCenter/CareerOpportunity.aspx?ReqID=1089.
PREMIER is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Work Place.
Click here to apply.