Assistant Manager, Cycle Gear
Other Pay :
Employee Type :
Automotive – Motor Vehicles – Parts
Fashion – Apparel – Textile
Manages Others :
Job Type :
At least 1 year(s)
Post Date :
Cycle Gear is the first mover of specialty retailer parts, apparel and accessories for motorcycle and ATV enthusiasts. The company is the premier retailer in the motorcycle/ATV retail aftermarket and is the only national retail chain in the industry. With store nationwide, Cycle Gear will continue to aggressively and profitably grow its store base.
We have awesome career opportunities for career minded individuals seeking retail sales positions. Knowledge of the motorcycle industry or retail experience is preferred.
We currently have an immediate openings for an Assistant Team Leaders (Assistant Store Manager)
As an Assistant Team Leader with Cycle Gear, you will have a shared responsibility with the Team Leader for managing all the day-to-day operations of your store while leading a team of Retail Sales Professionals. Your main responsibilities will
* Meet or exceed personal and store sales/wage objectives.
* Sales and customer service – routinely meet and exceed customer needs by providing needed products and to answer customer questions.
* Properly staff and schedule your store with qualified Team Members. This will also include to recruit, hire, and train new team members.
* Effectively coach and mentor Team Members to achieve desired results. This will include motivating and inspiring your team to be more successful.
* Maintain control of inventory.
* Maintain store presentation to Cycle Gear standards.
* Plan store specific promotional events to generate community interest and awareness.
Cycle Gear is an employee-owned company, offering exciting career paths and competitive wages and benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k), paid vacation, and company stock.
Click here to apply.