Federal and local law enforcement officials have arrested 15 people in a long-scale drug trafficking sting involving cocaine and marijuana. The announcement came Tuesday afternoon.
The drug ring operated in Madison County for at least nine years. Several agencies helped break it up, including Huntsville Police, the Madison-Morgan County High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area (HIDTA), and the FBI. Suspects were arrested in Madison, Colbert, Jefferson and Tuscaloosa counties.
The arrests came in January. Agents seized about 10 kilograms, or roughly 22 pounds, of cocaine during the investigation.
The suspects are:
- Kingy Ossarius Holden, 33, of Toney
- Ivan Fletcher, 36, of Toney
- Myron Dewayne Tibbs, 34, of Huntsville
- Roy Christian Lee, 44, of Huntsville
- Ashley Nicole Chunn, 24, of Huntsville
- Michael "Little Mike" Brown, 32, of Huntsville
- Lamaric Trevelle "Akbar" Douglas, 22, of Huntsville
- William Demetro "Little Will" Holden, 23, of Huntsville
- Sharode Durome Pickett, 31, of Birmingham
- Nathan Searcy Williams, 29, of Northport
- Cedrick Ramon "Ced" or "Big Ced" Carroll, 33, of Tuscumbia
- Napoleon Lee Ingram, 44, of Muscle Shoals
- Arthur James Carroll, 51, of Sheffield
- Shirley Patterson Carroll, 50, of Sheffield
- Christopher Lamar Carroll, of Sheffield
The defendants variously face charges of distributing or possessing powder cocaine, crack cocaine or marijuana, possessing weapons in furtherance of drug trafficking or as a convicted felon, and laundering money.
Here are pictures of each of the suspects: