Ryan’s Restaurant Management, Ryan’s Restaurants
Ryan’s Restaurant Management
Decatur, Huntsville and Cullman
Employee Type :
Manages Others :
Job Type :
Restaurant – Food Service
Hospitality – Hotel
At least 2 year(s)
Post Date :
651 365 2564
Ref ID :
Decatur Open House
651 365 6937
Ryan’s Restaurants are having Open interviews for Restaurant Managers in the Decatur, Huntsville and Cullman market.
When and Where:
Tuesday 2/28/12 10:00am – 5:00pm
Wednesday 2/29/12 10:00am – 5:00pm
921 Wimberly Drive Southwest
Decatur, AL 35603
* Competitive Pay & Performance Based Bonus
* Career Advancement
* Excellent Benefits and 401k
* Proven Corporate Training Program
Contact me directly to schedule an appointment or just stop in to interview.
Hope to see you there,
Office: 651 365 2564
Cell: 814 602 9173
Fax: 651 365 6937
Position Summary: As a member of Ryan’s restaurant management team, you will be responsible for the successful management of the restaurant. Our managers are responsible to create a dining occasion that delivers an exceptional experience by providing outstanding hospitality and food service to our guests.
Essential job functions may include, but are not limited to:
* Operate a well managed, clean and successful restaurant.
* Ensure proper staffing and supervise, train and develop team members.
* Maintain strict compliance with health, safety and security standards and procedures.
* Oversee the preparation of food and maintain recipe adherence and food presentation standards.
* Meet or exceed budgets and targets to include food and labor costs.
* Provide outstanding guest service and interact with guests to ensure an exceptional experience. Resolve all store level guest questions, complaints and problems in a timely manner and ensure follow-through.
* Responsible for restaurant administrative requirements (i.e., scheduling, orders, etc.).
* Support the company’s local store marketing programs.
* Assist and support the other members of the management team.
Minimum qualifications include, but are not limited to:
* High School graduate or equivalent
* Valid Drivers license
* Good communication skills
* Ability to work in excess of 50 hours per week
* Ability to stand and/or walk for prolonged periods
Click here to apply.