Schools announce closings, delays for Friday, March 2
School systems have started to announce closings for Friday, March 2 due to flooding concerns.
- Fayetteville City Schools – Classes canceled on March 2
- Giles County, Tenn. – Classes canceled on March 2
- Lincoln County, Tenn – Classes canceled on March 2
- Riverside Christian Academy – Classes canceled on March 2
- Bridgeport Elementary, Bridgeport Middle, Hollywood, Stevenson Elementary, Stevenson Middle, and North Jackson Schools in Jackson County – 3-hour delay
Be sure to read the WHNT News 19 Closings Policy to see if your school qualifies to be added to the list.