Looking for a unique gift this holiday season? Look no further
DECATUR, Ala. – As friends and family select the perfect gifts, they imagine the look of excitement on loved ones faces when the package is opened.
North Alabama is home to many unique attractions and shops. When it comes to finding that perfect unique Christmas gift, look no further than North Alabama for one-of-a-kind gifts that are made right here in the Valley. They are sure to bring a smile to loved ones’ faces.
The Alabama Mountain Lakes Tourist Association is highlighting gifts made from the heart, right here at home.
Gift ideas, Made in North Alabama:
- Beautiful glass pieces from Orbix Hot Glass in Fort Payne
- Candy from Morgan Price Candy Company in Decatur
- Cheese from Belle Chevre in Elkmont
- Wine or craft beer from one of North Alabama’s wineries and microbreweries: Jules J. Berta Winery in Albertville; Maraella Winery in Hokes Bluff; Wills Creek Vineyards in Attalla; Back Forty Beer Company in Gadsden; Blue Pants Brewery in Madison: Goat Island Brewing in Cullman; Mad Malts Brewery in Huntsville; Main Channel Brewing in Guntersville; Salty Nut Brewery in Huntsville; Singin’ River Brewing Co. in Florence; or Straight to Ale Brewery in Huntsville.
- Pottery from Jerry Brown Pottery in Hamilton, Miracle Pottery in Valley Head, or Worthy Vessels in Lexington
- Gourd and wood art from Organic Vessels in Hamilton
- White sauce from Big Bob Gibson’s Barbecue in Decatur or LawLer’s in Athens, Huntsville, and Madison
- Furniture from Robin Wade in Lexington
- Monk’s bread or honey from Ave Maria Grotto in Cullman
- Hand cream, soap, lip balm, etc. from 1818 Farms in Mooresville