MORGAN COUNTY, Ala. - Numerous cases of damage related from Tuesday night's storm have been reported in the Danville, Neel, Punkin Center area in Morgan County.
Heavy winds hit the area during the storm.
- The roof was blown off at the Neel Fire & Rescue Station no. 1.
- Shady Grove Church is reporting roof damage.
- around 30 utility poles have been snapped.
- Several homes have major structural damage.
- A mobile home was reportedly flipped over and is completely demolished.
- Several outbuilding have been flattened in the area.
- At this time several roads are being cleared as there are multiple reports of downed trees.
We are working to get more information confirmed about these areas, and others. Please stay weather alert through the evening.
Do you have damage in your area? Please notify us and send a picture if it's safe. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.