Free flu shot clinics across Madison County during October
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. – It’s that time of year again! The Madison County Health Department is hosting several flu clinics around the Tennessee Valley to help prepare us for the upcoming flu season.
Throughout the month of October, clinics will be held in several locations for your convenience. There is no out of pocket charge. Participants are just asked to bring their insurance card.
Here is a full list of the flu clinics happening across the Valley:
- October 18th- District 1 Shed located at 9457 Moores Mill Road New Market AL 35761(9am-2pm)
- October 20th- District 3 Gurley Senior Center located at 339 3rd Street Gurley Al (9am-2pm)
- October 25th- District 4 Monrovia Community Center located at 254 Allen Drake Road (9am-2pm)
- October 26th- District 5 Bailey Cove Public Library located at 1409 Weatherly Plaza Huntsville (9am-2pm)
- October 27th- District 6 Harrison Wellness Center 6156 Pulaski Pike Huntsville AL (9am-2pm)