Have you been thinking about continuing your education for your career but want something that works with your hours? UAH's Professional and Continuing Studies certificate programs and courses are designed to enable you to stay current in your field and competitive in the workplace. Whether you are honing existing skills and knowledge or developing new expertise, you will receive the tools and experiences needed for success
Options for you include:
- Engineering, Management, and IT/Cybersecurity Programs
- Professional Certificates, Specialized Short Courses, and Certification Exam Preps
- On Demand Online Learning and Customized Corporate Training
- Both Hard Skills & Soft Skills Needed in Today's Workforce
- Huntsville being an Engineering based community have many Engineers who know how to `do` the work (hard skills), but are in need of people skills to manage and lead others who are doing the work (soft skills). There is a disconnect of technical minded individuals who focus on tasks and getting things done, but don`t know how to develop interpersonal relationships with others which effects work performance results.
Contact Information: For more information on educational opportunities, please contact Lane Fabby at 256-824-4430 or at Lane.Fabby@uah.edu. Visit the Professional and Continuing Studies website at http://www.uah.edu/pcs/professional-development or course catalog at http://www.pcs.uah.edu:8080/pd_current.pdf.