Didn’t Cut the Mustard:
O'Charley's at 6152 University Drive in Huntsville: Score of 84
- Employee observed touching apron and then bare hand contact with ready to eat food without washing hands.
Cajun Steamer at 301 Pelham Avenue SW in Huntsville: Score of 77
- Flies were present next to back door and other areas.
- Chemical spray bottles stored improperly.
- Food sauce not cooled properly and was held at 45F in walk-n-cooler the next day.
- Drink stored above food prep area.
Raceway at 23233 Highway 20 in Tanner: Score of 81
- Dead rodents and rodent droppings under the counter with single service items.
- Chemical stored with single service items (cups and lids).
Golden Spoon Award:
Ted’s BBQ at 6125 University Drive in Huntsville: Score of 99