(WHNT) – The following businesses and government offices have a schedule change due to winter weather.
Please read our Closings Policy to see which businesses we list. We also offer solutions for you to notify your employees and customers.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of North Central Alabama: Closed Friday
- Decatur City Hall: Open at 10:30 a.m.
- DeKalb County Government Offices: 2 hour delay
- Franklin County Courthouse: 2 hour delay
- HTPG in Scottsboro: First shift delayed 2 hours Friday; second shift on Friday starts at regular time.
- ITW Sexton plant in Decatur: 1st shift report noon Friday. 2nd shift 3 p.m. Friday, 3rd shift 11 p.m. Friday
- Jackson County Courts: Closed
- Lawrence County, Ala. government offices and courts: Open at 10 a.m.
- Marshall County Courthouses: Open at 10 a.m.
- Marshall Space Flight Center: Open at 10 a.m.
- Redstone Arsenal: 2 hour delay
- Redstone Federal Credit Union: All branches open at 10 a.m.
- Social Security Administration Offices in Huntsville & Decatur: Open at 10 a.m.
- U.S. Space & Rocket Center: Closed