Featured Job: Pre-Certification Assistant
Responsible for reviewing requests for services that require pre-certification and or referrals.
High School graduate or GED required.
Three years of insurance and/or billing experience including one year of experience in a health care organization.
- Knowledge of accounts receivable practices and medical patient accounting services procedures.
- Knowledge of coding and clinic operating policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of insurance agency reimbursement procedures and practices.
- Knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Skill in using computer and calculator.
- Ability to examine documents for accuracy and completeness.
- Ability to prepare records in accordance with detailed instructions.
- Ability to work effectively with co-workers and supervisors as a team member.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Upholds effective work habits including, but not limited to, regular attendance, teamwork, initiative, dependability and promptness.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.