Featured Job: Office Clerk
The Physician Office Clerk acts as a collaborative member of the clinic team in providing continuity and quality patient care.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to general secretarial/receptionist duties for the Occupational Health Group (OHG) Department to include:
- answering telephones and taking/relaying messages
- greeting visitors and providing information
- scheduling patients and maintaining appointments
- maintaining supplies and equipment for department
Must have High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
One year experience in a private physician office or clinic setting. (education may be substituted for experience.)
- Ability to accurately type 45 Wpm required.
- Current valid Alabama driver’s license required.
- Proficient use of computer using practice management software.
- Ability to effectively communicate with people from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
- Posses excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.