6 businesses busted when Huntsville Police conduct underage alcohol buy
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT)– Saturday, Huntsville Police announced several businesses were caught selling alcohol to an underage agent.
The underage alcohol buy operation was conducted last Wednesday, January 28.
Officers in the West Precinct went to 12 businesses.
These were caught out of compliance with Alabama law, selling to the underage person:
- Brothers Mini Mart on Governor’s Drive (Clerk: Ahmed Sharif)
- Y&A Discount on Holmes Ave. (Clerk: Saleh Saleh)
- Liberty 2000 on Old Monrovia Road (Clerk: Ali Ahmed)
- H&T on Sparkman Drive (Clerk: Nandi Prasai)
- Redstone Food Mart on Patton Road (Clerk: Abdolhossain Sotoudehnia)
- Citgo Papa Jacks on Johnson Road (Clerk: Bharati Patel)
The following businesses did not go through with the attempted sale:
- Little Sam’s on University Drive
- Madison Square Liquor on University Drive
- Chevron Food Mart on University Drive
- Everyday on University Drive
- Sunoco on Sparkman Drive
- Citgo on Patton Road