Featured Job: Caregiver/Personal Care Worker
Comfort Keepers, a leader in the non-medical, in home care field, is looking for Caregiver / PCW candidates to provide non-medical in-home care to seniors, new mothers and those requiring a little extra assistance.
Caregiver / Personal Care Worker Services to Include:
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping
- Clothing shopping
- Running errands
- Organizing incoming mail
- Grooming and dressing guidance
- Recreational activities
- Personal care
- Periodic review with family
- Transportation to and from appointments
Caregiver / Personal Care Worker Job Requirements:
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver’s license and auto insurance.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Certifications are accepted
- Applicants must be bond-able, pass criminal background checks and drug screens, motor vehicle driving records, credit history, business and personal reference check
- Must satisfactory complete Comfort Keepers training and orientation program
- Will need to have high morale standards of honesty and integrity and be genuinely concerned about helping people
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.