Scottsboro firefighters respond to early-morning house fire

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

SCOTTSBORO, Ala. (WHNT) – Scottsboro fire officials say a space heater appears to be the cause of a fire that displaced two people from a home.

Scottsboro firefighters responded to the home in the 100 block of Pine Street around 5:30 a.m.

Officials say a quick response kept the damage from the fire minimal.

Firefighters say two people were displaced from the home, but there are no injuries.