Operation Stand Down is a grassroots, community-based intervention program designed to help homeless veterans “combat” life on the streets. Homeless veterans are brought together in a single location for a weekend and are provided access to the community resources needed to begin addressing their individual problems and rebuilding their lives.
The ninth annual Operation Stand Down Huntsville is October 17th through the 19th at the True Light COGIC Church at 6380 Pulaski Pike in Huntsville.
- Free medical examinations
- Registration for VA benefits
- Social Security info and claims
- Free legal advice
- Free meals
- Free boots/shoes and clothing
- Free haircuts and grooming
Click here for more information or call (256) 517-8171.