Featured Job: Health and Safety Instructor
The Health and Safety Instructor’s primary responsibility is to instruct American Red Cross classes to community groups at the American Red Cross building and/or at community or corporate sites. This position is responsible for providing high quality, superior instruction, providing necessary reports and managing/cleaning equipment in their possession or under their delegated responsibility.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Ability to communicate course material in a clear and understandable manner.
- Ability to teach effectively in an adult learning environment.
- Basic computer skills and demonstrated ability to utilize MS Office programs.
- Flexible schedule available, valid driver license and ability to travel regionally 10-30% & access to transportation to instruction sites.
- Current certification to be an instructor in discipline is desired. Additional training and certification will be provided to qualified candidate after hire through American Red Cross Health & Safety Service courses.
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity that you’ve been waiting for, please visit our website at www.americanredcross.apply2jobs.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=mExternal.showJob&RID=47628