The Salvation Army’s Angel Tree Program provides toys for children of those who qualify. Applications will be taken at 2114 Oakwood Avenue on the following days only:
- September 22, 2014 from 8:30am until 4:00pm
- September 23, 2014 from 8:30am until 6:30pm
- September 24, 2014 from 8:30am until 4:00pm
- September 25, 2014 from 8:30am until 4:00pm
- September 26, 2014 from 8:30am until 6:30pm
Qualifying children: 1 to 12 years of age at Christmas
You must bring the following:
- Picture ID for all adults in the household
- Birth certificate for each eligible child
- Custody paper if applicable
- Lease Agreement, rent receipt, or mortgage payment booklet which shows proof of address
- Proof of all income, earned and unearned, for every member of your household
- Proof of all bills for household
- Tenant Profile if applicable (HUD/Section 8)
If you have no income and someone else pays ANY of your bills, we MUST see their ID and income information as well as your own.
- Know clothing sizes of child(ren)
- Know 3 wish list items for each child
Call The Salvation Army at 256-536-5576 for more information.
NO CHILDREN WILL BE ALLOWED INSIDE THE BUILDING NOR LEFT UNACCOMPANIED OUTSIDE THE DOOR.
Click here for more information.