- Meet credit history and criminal background requirements associated with Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry registration process, to include FBI fingerprint criminal history and review of credit report.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Two years of proactive sales experience preferred for FSA (two years required for Sr. FSA and three years required for Sr. FSA II).
- Retail banking experience preferred (two years required for Sr. FSA & three years required for Sr. FSA II)
- Life and Health insurance required (Sr. FSA and Sr. FSA II only)
- Series 6 and 63 investment licensing preferred. (preferred for Sr. FSA only & required for Sr. FSA II)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must exhibit a very professional and helpful attitude along with the ability to interact positively with customers and co-workers.
- Demonstrate ability to identify customer needs and implement an effective solution in a rapidly changing environment.
- Must be able to meet deadlines and pressure to attain banking center sales while delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Demonstrate proficient computer skills.
- Must have assertive communication skills along with a focus for sales.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.