Four training programs are about to kick off at Fleet Feet in Huntsville. Through the 4 training programs, there are opportunities for the beginner runner/walker to get started to those in the community looking to accomplish their first marathon.
No Boundaries– 5K Training geared for those that are currently inactive- minimaly active.
- Training locations: Huntsville, Madison, and Priceville
- Kicks off Tuesday, August 5th and on Monday, August 25th for the Priceville
- Length- 10 week training program
- Price- $95
Duathlon Training Program– Bike and running training program geared for the beginner who is working toward training for a triathlon but not ready to pursue the swim portion.
- Training location: Locations will vary around Madison County each week.
- Kicks off on Wednesday, July 30th
- Price: $90
Half Marathon Training Program– 13.1 Mile training program geared for intermediate runners to complete their first half marathon or improve their time
- Training location:Fleet Feet Sports and surrounding areas
- Kicks Off: Wednesday, August 6th
- Length- 12 week training program
- Price: $150
Marathon Training program– 26.2 mile training program geared for advanced runners to complete their first marathon or improve their time
- Training location-Fleet Feet Sports and surrounding areas
- Kicks off: Tuesday, July 29th
- Length 18 weeks
- Price: $200
Click here for more information.