Two positions (M- TH 7am – 5:30pm) & (Fri-Sun 7am – 9:30pm)
- High school diploma or GED.
- Experience in CNC Machining operations, and have the ability to work within very close tolerances and have self- inspection experience.
- Tooling set up and set offset, operate and adjust offset on multi-axis CNC controlled machines, must maintain machine logs, utilization of shop arithmetic, charts and tables, machining methods.
- Ability to operate various materials handling equipment
- Knowledge and ability to operate various hand powered tools such as grinders, drills, deburring instruments.
- ANSI safety shoes
- Skills required to read and follow-up procedures, as well as operate and adjust multi-axis CNC controlled machines.
Utilization of shop math, charts, and tables, for cutting qualities of a variety of metals and tools are also required.
Must be able to work overtime and weekend work as required.
This is a temp to hire position.
QUALIFIED CANIDATES PLEASE APPLY ONLINE: