In this role, you will:
Manage a Service Delivery organization of approximately 100 employees responsible for delivering Computing Infrastructure Services, Audio/Visual Services, Service Desk and Data Center Administration and Operations.
Establish strategy, goals and objectives, implementing continuous improvement for the delivery of IT Services.
Work closely with the customer and other members of management to assess Service Delivery process data and implement innovations and improvements within IT Service Delivery.
Ensure that the technical solutions and schedules are accomplished within schedule and budget.
This position is contingent on a contract win.
- BS degree from an accredited college or university in an associated technical discipline of IT
- 10 years’ experience in IT Service Delivery with at least 5 years’ experience in Management.
- NASA experience – MSFC experience preferred; DOD or government contract experience also acceptable
- Certification in ITIL v3 Foundations required; ITIL v3 Expert
- Service Desk Institute or HDI Service Desk Manager certification
- Lean and/or Six Sigma Process improvement training
U.S. Citizenship required.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.