Responsible for Pharmacy, or Clinical, or Business applications and workflows. Has working knowledge of the day to day functions in one of the given discipline.
- If supporting Pharmacy, must understand the terminology and critical importance of the medication ordering, dispensing, and administration process. Experience with automated Pharmacy Systems, such as; Pyxis, Omnicell, McKesson.
- If supporting Clinical, must understand the clinical functions and workflows of an inpatient clinician.
- If supporting Business, must understand the business aspects and processes of Registration and Patient Accounting Services. Must also be familiar with government billing regulations related to Patient Accounting.
- Ongoing modifications and development of software modules to satisfy various business application requirements.
- Maintains system structure and information integrity.
- Supports problems identification, troubleshooting, and resolution.
- Provides enhancements and maintains current applications to meet the needs of the end user in providing quality and cost effective processes and support.
Require Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university. May consider experience in lieu of degree.
Entry level programmer with demonstrated competencies in Pharmacy systems will consider content experience in lieu of programming experience.
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills plus well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to appropriately prioritize multiple assignments in a stressful work environment.
- Some knowledge of technical environments that support the development of system software.
- Ability to analyze requests into clear definitions to facilitate software development.
- Skills to help with the development of technical documentation to support software modifications.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to follow both written and oral instructions.
- Amount of supervision: minimal.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.