Performs a variety of patient care activities to assist physicians and practitioners.
Education: High School Diploma or GED required
Experience: Medical Assistant Certification.
Certication: BLS required within 6 month provisional period.
- Knowledge of common safety hazards and precautions to maintain a safe work environment.
- Ability to perform effectively in emergency and stressful situations.
- Ability to read, understand and respond to detailed oral and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate clearly.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff, physicians, supervisors, and the public.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Knowledge of the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Upholds effective work habits including, but not limited to, regular attendance, teamwork, initiative, dependability, and promptness.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.