Featured Job: Front Desk Clerk
InTown Suites, a leader in extended-stay living, is now seeking a Front Desk Clerk for the Huntsville, AL market. The Front Desk Clerk will assist the guests efficiently, courteously, and professionally in all front office related functions as well as cover all aspects of the front office in the absence of the General manager. The Front Desk Clerk must have the ability to multi-task desk and guest related functions and may be required to remain in a standing position for the duration of their shift, which could exceed 8 hours.
- Check guests in and out in a timely and courteous manner.
- Ensure reservations are taken correctly and courteously.
- Available at all times to deal with guest complaints and problems.
- Must be able to use the computer operating system.
- Supervise property staff as needed.
- Responsible for bank deposits in General Manager’s absence.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, current automotive insurance and reliable transportation.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug and background screening.
- Proficient in the English language, both spoken and written.
- Excellent salesmanship
- Computer literate.
- Available to work on Saturday.
Ideal Candidates must possess:
- 1-3 years customer service experience, preferably in hospitality, restaurant or retail.
- Basic business math and accounting skills.
- Knowledge of the local competitive lodging landscape.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.