Candidates must be able to work early morning hours and available to work some weekends. Candidates must be able to pass a credit check, background check and drug screening.
* Candidate will provide direct care in determining patient’s status and issues by interviewing them, obtaining personal information and medical history.
* Designs treatment and rehabilitation program by using their knowledge of alcohol and drug dependency and counseling, while tailoring the process based on patient’s needs.
* Modifies treatments by maintaining case history and progress notes while observing their patients.
* Restores patients to productive roles by educating them about available community based organizations, and social and employment services.
* Qualified candidates must have a Master’s degree in a related field and hold an active State License/ Certification in Substance Abuse for the State in which they are applying.
* Experience in substance abuse field is not required, but preferred.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.