Featured Job: OHG Physician Office Clerk
The Physician Office Clerk acts as a collaborative member of the clinic team in providing continuity and quality patient care. Responsibilities include but are not limited to general secretarial/receptionist duties for the Occupational Health Group (OHG) Department to include: answering telephones and taking/relaying messages, greeting visitors and providing information, scheduling patients and maintaining appointments, and maintaining supplies and equipment for department.
EDUCATION: High school or equivalent.
One year experience in a private physician office or clinic setting. (education may be substituted for experience.)
1. Ability to accurately type 45 wpm required.
2. Current valid Alabama driver’s license required.
3. Proficient use of computer using practice management software.
4. Ability to effectively communicate with people from diverse socio-economic backgrounds.
5. Posses excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.