Rancho Viejo: Same Score But Different Violations This Time
Didn’t Cut the Mustard: June 5, 2014
Rancho Viejo at 3402 Woodward Avenue in Muscle Shoals: Score of 82
• Various cleaners/toxic items stored with single service paper towels. 10 day was notice given.
• Cheese dip sitting out at 64F. It was discarded.
• Wastewater from dish machine backing up into the building/kitchen. Plumber called while inspector was there and problem was abated.
Fammo’s at 616 Highway 31, Suite D in Athens: Score of 81
• Ribs at 115F.
• Cup on food cart.
IHOP Restaurant at 16211 Athens-Limestone Blvd.: Score of 72
• Damaged plastic bins
• Drink nozzles need cleaning
• “Blanched” bacon held at 58F
• Lacks food safety course certificate
• Bare hands contact with ready to eat food
• Cup in prep area on equipment
Golden Spoon Winner:
Five Guys Burgers & Fries at 1241 Point Mallard Parkway in Decatur: Score of 100