TruGreen, the leader in the Lawn Care service industry, has a career opportunity for an ambitious, results-oriented management professional who will take pride in leading a team in one of our multi-million dollar operations.
We are currently seeking a General Manager with a proven track record of driving sales results, delivering exceptional customer service, and achieving top and bottom line growth.
• Bachelor’s degree and 3-5 years of business operations management experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Supervisory management and profit & loss experience required
• Sales and/or sales management experience preferred
• Experience in lawn care/horticulture, agronomics or a related service industry preferred
• Customer Focus/Sales Growth experience
Prior to being assigned to a location you will participate our training program to gain the industry and leadership knowledge required for successful transition into a General Manager position. During training you will perform assigned duties in several areas including sales, service, operations, and administration under the direction of experienced personnel assigned to assist with learning how each department affects each phase of the business. We hire proactively for this opportunity and all candidates MUST be willing to relocate at the end of the training period.
As a TruGreen leader, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, a lucrative bonus structure that rewards for performance, excellent benefits, and the opportunity for continued professional growth.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.