Two People Okay After Their Trailer Caught Fire
LIMESTONE COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) - Two people are okay after their trailer caught fire Saturday morning in Limestone County.
Clements and Tanner Volunteer Fire Departments responded to the mobile home fire on Nancy Lane around 11:30 a.m. Saturday, just south of Athens.
When fire fighters arrived, they tell WHNT News 19 they saw heavy smoke. They were able to keep the flames inside the home, but say there is heavy damage throughout the trailer.
Fire officilas say it appears to have started around the dryer.