NAPA Auto Parts is seeking an experienced and hard-working Store Manager to join our growing auto parts team. The Store Manager is primarily focused on demonstrating true leadership with vision, collaboration, trust, respect and effectiveness while operating a market leading NAPA-owned store.
As Store Manager, you will be taking responsibility for P&L while mapping out initiatives and business plans for the store and solving roadblock issues.
Other responsibilities include:
- Identifying new customers and revenue opportunities for the store
- Shifting into high gear in a fast-paced retail store environment
- Helping outside sales in identifying, developing and maintaining wholesale accounts
- Building, guiding and developing an engaged crew team to deliver checkered flag levels of customer care and business results
- Steering towards continuous improvement in processes and procedures
- Protecting and maintaining the security of store assets
- Displaying pride in navigating a store recognized for safety and appearance
The ideal NAPA Store Manager will have some experience in an automotive parts department, dealership or retail establishment, and also have strength of character with the ability to demonstrate fairness in all customer and employee interactions in order to be considered for the position.
Other requirements include:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; technical or college degree is a plus
- ASE (P2) parts certification preferred
- Experience in heavy parts and service, or paint is a plus
- Passion for delivering customer care and building long term relationships
- Knowledge of inventory controls, stocking levels and seasonal shifts is a plus
- Personal drive, self-motivation and initiative to accomplish business goals
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.