Featured Job: Shift Manager
Nestlé Toll House Café in Athens is seeking a Part-Time Shift Manager
Lead in the successful day-to-day operations of the restaurant. Ensure exceptional service and uphold the café standards. Provide uncompromising customer service with a smile. Deliver quality baked goods, ice cream, smoothies, and coffee drinks. As a Nestle Toll House team member, your job is to ensure that every guest experiences a fun, friendly and sparkling clean atmosphere.
In addition to following Nestle Toll House Café by Chip’s policies and procedures, main accountabilities are as follows:
- Administrative duties required by the café including, inventory and follow cash-handling procedures and cash register policy.
- Welcome and connect with each customer.
- Discover customer needs and appropriately suggest products with each customer to enhance service and meet sales goals
- Adhere to the Nestle Toll House Café Concepts of Service.
- Respond to customer needs and say “thank you” to every customer.
- Prepare Nestle Toll House products to recipe standards.
- Perform cleaning tasks and maintain cleaning standards reflecting a sparkling clean atmosphere.
- Contribute to store goals for increasing sales and improving profits.
- Follow Nestle Toll House Café uniform standards
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Age Requirements: 20yrs or older
- Creative – Will have to be able to decorate cookie cakes by the end of training to be a shift.
- Computer Skills, preferably PC
- A two (2) year Associate’s degree or the equivalent in education and/or experience is desirable. Must be able to speak, read, write and understand the primary language(s) of the work location.
- Must be able to exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to 4 to 6 hours in length and have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
Send resumes to the attention of Sascha Eastering by fax to (256) 232-5005 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org .
Apply in person at 1260 US Hwy 72 East Suite I Athens, AL 35611.