Featured Job: Accounts Receivable Managers
Sequel Youth & Family Services, a privately owned company that develops and operates treatment programs for children and adolescents with behavioral, emotional, and/or physical challenges, has immediate openings forfull-time Accounts Receivable Managers with commercial/state medical claims and school invoicing experience.
The Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for all facets of billing and accounts receivable for assigned programs. Duties include: accurate posting of admits; discharges; payor contracted rate for all bed days; bed checks; generating claims/invoices; sending claims/invoices electronically and/or manually; verify posting report for accuracy; follow up on collections; working denials; responding to payor correspondence; weekly meetings/calls with assigned programs to discuss problems and resolve all issues in the field and post cash receipts, adjustments and write-offs.
- Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance, is preferred, but not required.
- Five or more years direct commercial/state medical billing and collections experience.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills set. Mid-level knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Excellent supervision and teaching skills.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance after sixty days
- Company provided Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Company provided AD&D insurance
- Flexible Spending program
- 401K after sixty days
- 6 paid holidays
- 18 days personal leave accrual within first year
Please email email@example.com to apply!!