MADISON COUNTY, Ala. – Donations will be collected at the Madison County, District 2 office for the Limestone County tornado victims.
Items will be collected Monday, May 5th and Tuesday, May 6th from 7:30 a.m. until 6:00 p.m. at the District 2 office, 100 Plaza Blvd, Madison 35758
• Non-perishable food items
• Drinks – water, soft drinks, Gatorade
• Clothing- all sizes, including children’s sizes
• Plastic storage containers
• Toiletries/Hygiene Items
• Toilet paper, paper towels
• Cleaning products
• The Animal Shelter also needs dog & cat food, and portable kennels for the misplaced animals that have been taken in.
If you would like to make a cash donation, please make your check payable to the Salvation Army.
For more information, please contact Darry Towry at 256-508-1688 or the Madison County, District 2 office at 256-532-1590.
-Information provided by the Madison County Commission