CLINTON, N.J. (CNN) - Tucker is one lucky dog, and so is his owner. Tucker ate a plastic ball recently, and it cost Christina Summitt nearly $3,000 to have it surgically removed.
Summitt, an i-Reporter with CNN, shared her story with a customer recently while she was tending bar at the Holiday Inn in Clinton, New Jersey on Saturday night.
That customer left her a $1,000 tip to help cover the costs!
Summitt told the man she couldn't accept such a big tip, but he said to put it towards her dog's medical bills.
Tucker is recovering from surgery.