Featured Job: Garment Inspector/Hanger
Cintas is currently looking for a Production Garment Inspector/Hanger partner. The selected individual will be responsible for putting customer garments on hangers to be sent into the steam tunnel for pressing. The Garment Hanger/Inspector will also be required to visually inspect all garments for proactive repairing, such as holes tears or damaged zippers.
The position involves repetitive motions over the duration of an entire shift, including standing and walking, and repeated bending, stretching, twisting and lifting. Daily accuracy of work is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
Additional responsibilities include housekeeping and adherence to health and safety standards.
- The ability to stand for 7 hours of an 8 hour shift
Our Garment Hanger/Inspector partners enjoy:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k)/Profit sharing/ESOP
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Package
- Disability and Life Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Career Advancement Opportunities
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.