Featured Job: IT Project Manager
The ideal candidate for this position will have a background in either Software Development or System Administration and experience in IT Project Management.
Responsible for planning and coordinating projects through implementation and completion. Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including customers, developers, administrators and end users. Must assist in the development of detailed work plans and schedules. Responsible for project estimates, resource plans, and status reports. Conducts project meetings and is responsible for project tracking and analysis. Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews deliverables. Should be capable of providing technical and analytical guidance to the project team. Recommends and takes action to direct the analysis and solutions of problems. Plans and conducts multi-group IT staff meetings. Responds to requests to participate in special projects with broad contract scope.
– Work with Customers to define project scope and deliverables
– Define tasks and resource requirements
– Manage project budget and resources
– Awareness of DoD Information Assurance and cyber security policies and procedures
– Familiarity with Microsoft Project
– Design and develop project schedule with other Contractor personnel
– Manage Change Control Process
– Provide assessment for projects and resources
Position requires that candidate be able to currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
– BS degree and 8+ years of experience (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of a degree).
– IAT certification as required
– Security +
– Computing Environment Certification
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.