Coroner: Man Working on Central Air Conditioner Electrocuted

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

MADISON COUNTY, Ala. (WHNT) – Madison County Deputy Coroner David Young says a man working on a central air conditioner was electrocuted.

It happened a little before 7:00 p.m. Tuesday at the man’s home on Old Railroad Bed Road. The man was working on a unit outside the home.

The coroner identified the man as Gilbert Richard, 51.

3 comments

Comments are closed.