FLORENCE, Ala. (WHNT) – A grocery store chain will host a job fair this week to find employees for its Florence store and new Muscle Shoals location coming soon.
ALDI will host a job fair on Wednesday, March 5 from 7 a.m. to 12 p.m. at Comfort Suites, located at 140 Matthew Paul Ct. in Florence.
ALDI is hiring for several positions, including shift managers and manager trainees.
Pay for shift managers is from $10 to $14 per hour and manager trainees start at $17 per hour.
• Must be 18 years or older to apply
• High school diploma or GED
• Must be available to work anytime between 6 a.m. and 10 p.m., Monday – Sunday
• Retail experience preferred
• Management experience preferred for Manager Trainees
• Drug screening and background check
• Ability to lift 45 pounds
• ALDI offers employees generous compensation that is considered well above the industry standard
• Part-time staff working at least 20 hours a week receive full health insurance, dental coverage and 401K
ALDI’s store in Muscle Shoals is expected to open in May.