Develop and maintain data collection, analysis, and visualization software for the Network, System Integration & Test Environment (NSITE) tool. Analyze customer need statements in order to derive new software/system requirements. Create detailed designs, develop new or modify existing software modules to meet requirements, and perform unit testing in accordance with project guidelines and processes. Provide support for software and hardware interfaces along with writing formal test procedures and assisting with the updating of training materials. Interact professionally with developer peers and other groups (eg, testers, customers, quality assurance).
Applicants must have a minimum of a BS in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, or similar technology discipline (equivalent experience accepted in lieu of degree) and at least 2+ years experience in software engineering.
- Active Secret Clearance.
- Able to perform routine development work requiring application of standard software engineering techniques, procedures, and criteria in carrying out a sequence of related development tasks.
- Able to generate software design from analysis of requirements specifications.
- Able to generate software code that meets requirements and conforms to design.
- Able to test software code for correct functionality in accordance with requirements and design.
- Knowledge of fundamental programming constructs.
- Practical software architecture experience to include extensible software framework design and modular design principles.
- Background knowledge of C++ and recent programming experience using C# within the Microsoft Visual Studio IDE on Windows 7.
- Knowledge of tactical and simulation data links (specifically Link 16, JREAP, DIS, VMF and XML).
- Experience with C#, the .NET Framework, and SQL Server.
- Familiarity with SharpDX considered a plus.
- Comfortable with agile programming methodologies, such as Scrum, in a TFS environment.
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.