Celebrate Maslenitsa Spring Festival at Hogan Family YMCA in Madison
Immerse yourselves in an Eastern Orthodox Lenten celebration, sample traditional foods, enjoy authentic regional folksongs and folkdances, and experience firsthand an insider’s view of Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Kazakhstan, and more at the Maslenitsa Spring Festival!
It’s a fun and tasty way to savor the richness and diversity of our collective heritage—brought to you by the International Society of Huntsville (ISH) and the City of Madison.
Doors open at 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 1st at the Hogan Family YMCA, 130 Park Square Lane, in Madison.
The 2014 Spotlight Country this year is Ukraine, and Madison Mayor Troy Trulock and other dignitaries will be on hand to welcome the festival to the city and the citizens to the festival!
Admission is $5 for the general public, FREE for children under twelve and local YMCA Members presenting their membership cards.
Click here for more information.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it