The 16th annual UCP “An Irish Evening” to benefit United Cerebral Palsy of Huntsville and the Tennessee Valley is Friday, March 7, at 6 p.m., in the Huntsville Depot Roundhouse.
This casual, charitable St. Patrick’s Day event will features:
- Samples of Irish-themed food and drinks from a variety of local vendors
- Live performances by Bourbon & Shamrocks and the Fitness Arts Center Irish step dancers
- Exciting games with the Irish Society of North Alabama
- Dance tunes with America's Party Pros
- Photo booth full of fun St. Patrick's Day props hosted by Your Perfect Party
- Kids' activities
- One of the best silent auctions in North Alabama!
Tickets are just $25 each and can be purchased at ucphuntsville.org or by calling (256) 859-4900.