Madison County Commission Chairman Dale Strong Welcomes Remington to Huntsville
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. (WHNT) - Madison County Commission Chairman Dale Strong said “Project Traveler,” the code name for Remington, has been the best kept secret in Madison County.
Strong said Remington is on track to be the third largest private employer in Alabama.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart
- Interview for the World's Toughest Job - and Billions are Already Doing it