Featured Job: Physical Therapist / PT
Key responsibilities include:
- Provides & directs Physical Therapy services to patients including assessment, treatment, program planning, and implementation
- Functions under physicians’ orders and adheres to applicable principles and practices of PT and Brookdale policies and procedures and state regulations
- Document services
- Assist patients in reaching their maximum level of performance & provide plan of care
We seek the following principal qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited program
- Successful completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapist
- State license in practicing state
- Ability to work varying hours, including weekends and holidays
Click here for more information or to apply for this job.
- UPDATE: Auburn Campus to Resume Operations Thursday at 5:30 a.m.
- Teenager Charged With Murder Following Fight, Shooting in North Huntsville
- UPDATE: DeKalb Co. Deputies Arrest Man in Woods Near Matheny's Bridge Area
- UPDATE: Off-duty Morgan CO. Deputy Fires Shot at Suspect at Huntsville's South Parkway Walmart