TENNESSEE VALLEY (WHNT) – The following delays/closings have been announced for Friday, Feb. 14.
- AlaTrade Foods in Boaz- No First Shift on Friday. Employees must report to work on Saturday.
- Albertville Museum- The Nall Exhibit and reception scheduled for Friday has been cancelled.
- Hart & Taylor Media – Opening at Noon on Friday.
- Huntsville Solid Waste Authority – Curbside recycling will be picked up as weather and road conditions permit for the rest of this week.
- Jackson County District Court for Judge Don Word – Jackson County District Court Docket set for Friday at 8:30 a.m. is cancelled. Court dates will be rescheduled.
- Tyson Foods – Albertville – First Shift on Friday should report as normal at 9 a.m.
- Tyson Foods – Blountsville – Late start-up on Friday at 9 a.m.
We will continue to update this list as we receive word of more schedule changes for businesses and events.
Curious about which closings or delays we list? Please check WHNT News 19’s Closings Policy.